The Caring Ministries of our church exists to encourage and support anyone who attends Linwood Covenant Church that may be experiencing a life-changing or life-challenging event(s). We are here to provide tangible help and to be the hands and feet of Jesus in the following ways:
- Grief Support
- Visits to individuals who are unable to attend LCC to provide encouragement, a friendly face, and prayer support.
- Hospital Visits
- Communion for those who are unable to attend services.
- Pastoral counseling for individuals and families needing one-on-one support with a Pastor.
- Prayer support from the LCC family through our prayer chain.
- WOW - Widows of Wisdom meet monthly for support, Christian friendship, and fun!
Contact: Pastor Terri Gunderson