At Linwood Covenant Church, we value and treasure our children.
Our mission in children's ministry is to reach and teach children of all ages about the love of God that they might know Him as their Savior and be able to share His love with others in their lives.
Children will find this to be a welcoming, friendly, and safe place where they will be loved, mentored, and nurtured by people of all ages.
Child Safety Policies:
- All adults working with children have completed a background check.
- We have a policy of two (2) leaders in a room at all times when working with children.
- Adults complete training each year in child safety, and child protection, and ministering to children with special needs.
- We are a peanut free for snacks, and are aware of food allergies.
- We use Check-In's to ensure the safety of our children.
- We care for children and families of all abilities, and will do our best to care for each family.
Take a look below to see all our children's ministry programs.
Every Wednesday during the school year we have Wednesday night programing for kids 4 years old to 5th grade from 6:30 to 8:00 pm! Children connect to God through the 252 Basics program which includes worship, age appropriate small groups, games, crafts and service projects. Join anytime through the school year!
"Let the children come to me. Don't stop them! For the Kingdom of Heaven belongs to such as these."
Matthew 19: 14
At Linwood Covenant, we have a fully-staffed nursery during our Sunday morning services. Our nursery is a warm and inviting room with everything we need to offer a safe, fun, clean, and exciting room for the youngest among us. All our volunteers are screened so that you can rest comfortably knowing that your child(ren) are enjoying the best possible care!
Children's Worship happens each Sunday morning during worship for children ages 4 years through 5th grade. We value families worshiping together at Linwood. Your children will be invited to children's worship just before the sermon begins for their own time of learning from God's Word, and worship together. You'll want to leave yourself an extra ten minutes on Sunday mornings to get signed in for Children's church.